Re: [FWDLK] Jingle Bellzzzz!

Title: [FWDLK] Jingle Bellzzzz!

----- Original Message -----

Well, this morning we had -36C degrees (-33F).

;).

Jan

Sunny Southern Finland

    Is it just me, or has anyone else ever pondered how humans ever came to populate certain areas ?

    >From fuel consumption to the difficulty of doing just about anything with a foot or more of snow on the ground, it seems odd that such large numbers of people have lived in these areas forever.  No one told them about the south of France ?

    I wonder what the Vikings might have thought if they drifted south to Mexico ?

    What I am talking about, .....  I have had a good foot of snow on the ground here since November !

    B.