[FWDLK] Masterpieces in Overspray

OK, Wayne, so the CHRY engines got dis-
respected by the painters.

My favorite part of our cars is the trunk areas, which  got
"colored-by-accident" , by virtue of
OEM primer, plus whatever body-color(s) happened to fall onto the trunk
openings.

Poor old trunk hinges received an after-thought of color, in the
general-direction of the body/
trunk painter's "aim" .

On Dodges, the trunk's gas fuel filler tube got a sort of small,
localized 'tattoo'-paint-mark overspray, from the trunk hinge .

The undercarriage got a misting of body-overspray, which soon
disappeared, with the rusting-out of the floor pans.

Over on the FWDLK website threads, I posted a pic of a still-surviving
PLY , with OEM overspray on its non-undercoated undercarriage, and
several pics of OEM trunk "NON-finish" appearance.

Neil Vedder