[FWDLK] 1959 imperial

hey guys; i did it, i wasn,t sure if i got on the list or not. i have a
brain disease and a lot of this stuff gratly confuses me. my dream is to
own a 59 imperial, but for now i just build models. i,m 50 yrs old i
live in oak hill west virginia i belong to the local car club even
though i don,t own one, i can,t drive any more. i also belong to the
local model car club and together they put on several car shows and
contest a year. i will post them for you guys when wintr is over. anyone
close is welcome to come for the car show and model contest. come on
down and enjoy some west virginia hospitality    mopars forever patrick
bailey