From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 8:20 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] seat upholstery

The 57 Coronet convertible seat cloth was called "Sutter's Gold", and
it, like the 57 CRL
convertible cloth ("Gotham Texture") were used in Suburban and Sierra,
and, on the  Custom Sierra station wagons, as they were considered to be
the "toughest" material.

The Coronet "Custom" (sub-model) cloth was called "Star Dot".

That Coro Sutter's Gold was pretty study stuff, as it didn't have a
'thickness/texture', to it, which could be 'grabbed', by clothing
passing over it.

Gotham Texture was VERY thick/nappy/
dimensional material.

Neil Vedder