[FWDLK] POR 15

Hi everyone I just used my Por 15 last night painting the rear end of the 41 Chevy I am restoring The can I have I brought about 4 years ago.  I have used it a few times and every time I use it I always go and buy a new can at the hardware store for $ 2.00 as the first time I reused this paint can I destroyed the top off opening the can. I still have almost ½ gallon left and the paint is as fresh as when I first opened the can.  I have had good luck with this method I find it a cheap investment for the paint.  Chuck Deyoe  1955 New Yorker