Re: [FWDLK] Might try to cash in on the Tulsa Madness in June...

Re: [FWDLK] Might try to cash in on the Tulsa Madness in June...

You have a wonderful Silver Special, Dalton.  Unfortunately, I don't
know what the value of it may be.  NADA lists it as between $2,430 and
$6,868 - but they don't account for its status as a Silver Special.

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=1
&f=5014&c=7&m=1142&d=4935&y=1958&vi=82493&o=25521&z=80206&da=1

I have heard that the Silver Special is rare, but I have never seen a
known production total among the 39,062 Plaza club sedans (+ 1,472
business coupes?).

I, for one, do not expect a spike in the market prices for '57 or '58
Plymouths due to Tulsarama events.  I think the value of the buried '57
Plymouth may be extraordinary due to its unique history, but outside of
Tulsa and outside of our group of Forward Look enthusiasts, I don't
think the event will have great significance.  I hope that I am wrong.
What do others think?

Mike