From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Brent Burger
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:49 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] '57 Coronet Found and decoded
    In 57, any Dodge with a D500 designation was a 325 Hemi, right ?

    The reason I am asking is that for 56, they had RED RAM, SUPER RED RAM,
and SUPER POWERED RED RAM, the latter being the 315 Hemi, as offered in 56
in the D500 pkg.  I believe the RED RAM was a 270 poly, and the SUPER RED
RAM being a 315 poly.  Was it all goofy like that for 57 too ?

    I pulled a rather nice 58 Coronet Spring Special 2HT out of a field
along the Skagit River, where it had been caught and submerged in a flood
there.  After cleaning 11 tons of mud out of the car, it cleaned up to be a
very decent, minimal rust car.  The drivetrain was toast though.  Thinking
back, I believe that car was a 4bbl B-block of some type - 350 ?  I broke it
down for parts, but used a fresh 58 361 in it that I had hanging around at
the time.  That is one of the few cars I really regret letting go.  Very
pretty car!

     Brent