[FWDLK] Tulsarama Kar Kulture

There should be several heavy-duty crane/lifting companies, in Tulsa, so
the crane rental cost, to the City should be less than $5k.

BUT, it will be fascinating to see how Tulsa copes with the onslaught of
The Wild Bunch, tearing up-and-down its streets, and terrorizing its
good car-fearing populace.

Ron Waters had mentioned to me, years ago, that in the North Eastern
U.S.,  old cars are looked upon with some scorn, like, at restaurants
and at social  events.

Most places, out here in the out-back, would welcome an event which
would enrich the city coffers by hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Tulsa is whining about trying to find a corporate sponsor, so that it
might further profit from their ordeal.

I wonder what their "program" will entail, when they unveil Virgil?

"Here he is--now go home; it's LATE!"

Hope they don't have metal detectors, in the Connie Center; would  hate
to have to enter, without  my hip flask.