To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:08 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] gas and animals

Thought I would ask here. Since some of you folks probably have cans of gas for lawn equip like I do. I don't like to keep my cans of gas in my work garage and I leave them outside my garage, but I have some kind of animal that likes to eat the plastic can, even if there is gas in them. So far it's chewed holes in the side of 3 plastic cans, chewed the spout in half on two cans and chewed a hole in the gas cap of my snow blower.
Of course I know the best course of action is to put the can inside.
but any idea what kind of animal seems to love gas so much.

Probably the same one that chewed my propane hose on my camper and barbecue and sucked out all my propane.