[FWDLK] cleaning things

    I found a product I use to clean the surface of my 59 finster, and other cars before painting, has some good uses around the house as well as the car.  The Product is a surface cleaner from Sherwinn Williams...R7K 158.  Before you use it, I will tell you it is Flammable and needs to be used in well ventilated areas.  And of course CA has found it to cause cancer in rats and a possibility all of your offspring will have 7 fingers and orange eyes.   And don't breathe the fumes and all the other warnings listed on the can.  In other words...use your head!
    I have found it will cut hard water stains that build up on tub and shower walls.  We have very hard water ( new conditioner in basement waiting to be installed) and it leaves the calcium or limey white stuff on anything after a period of time.   It cuts this stuff quite well and much better than Lime away or other products we have tried.  I just used it on the shower walls (fiberglas) and it really worked well.  Yes, I had the fan on and window open!
    I also tried it on some minor rust streaks on some painited metal and it took them off as well and it does cut grease and oil well.
    So enough Mrs. Fixit...go forth and clean those cars!
John in cold cold cold WI  waiting for spring so I can complain how hot it is in Tulsa in June!