From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Gardinier
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 6:26 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Cleaning Car Windows without Streaks

Windex and newspaper. Something about the newsprint keeps it from streaking. Clean the inside of the windows in one direction (like side to side) and the outside of the window up and down. That makes it easier to which side of the glass has streaks.

 Good Luck!

Larry Gardinier

From: Jim Bennett <HemiDriver@xxxxxxx>

Folks...

I can't seem to prevent streaking when I clean the windows of my '55 and '56 NYer St. Regis cars. Does anyone have sure fire method of getting streakless clean windows?

Thanks