Re: [FWDLK] Cleaning Car Windows-Try this!

Re: [FWDLK] Cleaning Car Windows-Try this!

In addition, I use "Invisible Glove" BEFORE I start working. Nice hand creme which seals your pores. When you wash your hands after working, the grease just comes right off. If only I could remember to use it more often!
Regards, Ray

It's getting time for y'all to be polishing up your rides for the Spring Meet!
"It's the fellowship that makes it a special event."
Be there, or be Square!  Ray