[FWDLK] White Walls

Group,

While we are on the subject of "spring cleaning"... what is the groups opinion of the best way to clean white wall tires?. Products to use (or not to use)? I have heard that you should NOT use steel wool for cleaning them as the fibers can embed in the rubber. I have used Westley's white wall cleaner myself. It works OK for general cleaning but doesn't get the gleaming white I would like. As white walls age they yellow. Is this just a fact to live with???

Greg in snowy WI
56 Dodge Royal Lancer