[FWDLK] Porta-Walls

I have read some discussion on both the Chrysler 300 Club land the Forwardlook list about Porta-Walls on occasion - If anyone is interested, Lucas Tire has them for sale.  I haven't tried them though.

http://www.lucasclassictires.com/

They recommend the use of tubes with radial tires - the way they install, I can imagine air leaking out of the tire, but has anyone used them without tubes?

John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.