Re: [FWDLK] white walls

Funny thing, I was thinking of whitewalls on the way home tonight.

Does anybody know where to find a device that will cut off part of the blackwall to make bigger sidewalls?  15-20 years ago there were tire places around here that offered that service, but they stopped, I suspect due to liability reasons.

I'd like to cut/scuff off about 1/2" on either side of the narrow 1" WW to make 2" WWW.

Any suggestions?

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge