Re: [FWDLK] Didja ever WONDER........

Neil:  Not necessarily.  I did not vote because I have never used the alternate site, so its existence to me is moot.  Also, with that in mind, I do not want to cancel out the vote of someone that feels more strongly, either positive or negative on the issue.  Believe that is true for many more "active" FL members.

Larry (Akron, OH, where it was 72 degrees today, but will snow by the weekend)