To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:37 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Didja ever WONDER........

....how many "active" members there were, either "here", or on the FWDLK
website?

As an adjunct to the Rec Room's -"future" Poll, which site I attached,
here, yesterday, and as (it) appears on the FWDLK website's General
Discussion board, to date there have ONLY been some 60+ votes cast !

As a vote is readily-accessible, and takes all of a nanosecond to cast,
it would appear that the Poll actually reflects  the number of "active"
members, who frequent these 'premises' !!!

I forget when the voting is to end, but, to answer a non-asked question:
there are
(WELL-) less than 100,  apparently, "active"
members on the FWDLK site/boards!!!!

Neil Vedder