Re: [FWDLK] Didja ever WONDER........

snip

Dave Stragand wrote:

Others find mailing lists intrusive – all that mail that piles up in one’s inbox – and they prefer to browse forums at their own convenience and on their own time.

I just wanted to bring up a suggestion that might be of use to some of the mail list people...    I use Microsoft Outlook on my PC to view my email.    With outlook (and possibly other email applications) I was able to setup a sub folder under the inbox and then setup a rule to automatically route the forward look mail to this sub folder.   I was able to do this because all of the forward look mail has the [FWDLK] in the subject line.    This was very helpful as my inbox is no longer filled with mail list email and when I want to read the mail list email it is all in one place.   If anyone needs assistance in setting this up, email me and I will try to assist.

Spring is in the air...
Greg in WI
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer