Re: [FWDLK] Didja ever WONDER........

> Why do folks, who "post" here, avoid the website?

The problem with the threads on the FL website is that the posters don't
follow the basic rules of forum use.

1. Stay on topic. Threads constantly get hijacked by users that stray from
the original message.

2. Avoid posts that say 'I agree with him'. This doesn't add anything to the
discussion.

3. The same information posted to multiple threads.

Here on the mailing list, people stay on topic. You don't have to weed thru
tons of extraneous blather in order to find the answer to the original post.

Ron