[FWDLK] aluminum radiators and electric fans

[FWDLK] aluminum radiators and electric fans

Hi Guys,

Watching car restoration shows, I've been seeing bits and pieces about aluminum radiators and electric fans being installed in classic cars. Has anyone installed either of these upgrades in their FL car? If so, how much, how hard and where did you find compatible parts for a DeSoto?

Bryan