[FWDLK] carpet

I purchase the carpet for my 57 300C coupe form ACC (Auto Custom Carpets) and it was plenty big... It fits all the contours well and you trim off the extra at the edges.... that way you get to decide how much you need to go behind the firewall pad, under the rear seat and under the door thresholds. It is very correct looking and stays in place and wears extremely well. I will purchase their carpet again for my convertible when the time comes.

George