From: Rich Lee
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 11:45 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Future of Chrysler Group?

Adam,

You missed MY point.  I said that I have two Dodge Rams.  I would really like to add another Chrysler product to the mix.  However, they and the other Domestic brands have made the decision to pre-select the options for me.  I don?t want an automatic.  It?s too bad that the new Avenger doesn?t come with a 5-speed manual because that would be at the top of my list.  I don?t want CVT or auto-stick.

By the way, I don?t believe that anyone is bashing the Domestics.  We are frustrated at their arrogance.  This all started with Roger Smith and his attitude, ?We make it; they buy it.?  The one thing about competition is that it forces everyone to be at the top of his/her game.  Those who ignore the challenge find themselves out of business.  Whose market share went from 55 percent to 25 percent as a direct result of foreign competition?  GM.

Rich