[FWDLK] 55 Coronet

Greetings to All
 I just dragged a donor car home yesterday, 1955 Dodge 4-dr sedan, and am offering body parts to all.  Although the front and rear glass have huge bullet holes, the sheet metal is in excellent condition:  no bullet holes and little if any rust  (we are high and dry here in Central Oregon).  Unfortunately, all of the bright metal is gone except bumpers (vg cond), the Dodge script on the trunk (good cond) and the fender mounted mirror pedestals (good cond). The entire dash assembly is also MIA.  Here is the deal: if you have a trailer, you can have the entire carcass for $50; if you want pieces the only cost will be for my time to remove and crate said piece, you pay freight charges.
If you have a need or want more info, call me at 503.656.4545 or 541.390.8085.

Thanks,  Gary

Finding fabulous fares is fun.