From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of Jan & Roger van Hoy
Sent: Tue 3/20/2007 9:34 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Future of Chrysler Group?

What cracks me up about this furrin' vs. flag-waving debate is that we as a group are dedicated to preserving cars which were by-and-large the worst built cars in the history of Chrysler Corp. if not any American car maker.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge