Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] All this late model and future discussion...

Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] All this late model and future discussion...

I must be one of the riff raff since I own both a full-size 4wd pickup and an SUV.
Last time I looked this was still a free country , if somebody wants to shovel money down a rat-hole by buying more car than they need, its neither My business nor yours.

Mike
'96 Dodge BR2500,V-10, 13 mpg(18 thousand miles in eleven years, so who cares)
'86 Dodge Ramcharger, 15 mpg on a really good day (basically zero trade in value, why not keep it?)
'99 Kenworth T-800B/475hp Cat company car,6.5 mpg @ 80,000 lbs (the boss gets to write this one off)