Date:    Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:28:34 -0500
From:    Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 57 Windshield part number needed

------=_NextPart_000_0122_01C76C19.06B62110

Keith -

Yes, 451 is the correct windshield for 57-8 Plymouth 2dr HT/4dr HT. The =
only place to get one for now is from Timo Tanskanen (951-687-6579). He =
has them imported from Sweden. Your probably looking at 1000+ including =
shipping. You may luck out and find one in a junkyard or from a member =
of the list. Used windshields, however, usually suffer from =
delamination/bubbling/smokiness along the edges.=20

Ron
 ----- Original Message -----=20