[FWDLK] '57-8 Chrysler parking lenses FS

[FWDLK] '57-8 Chrysler parking lenses FS

Anyone need a pair of driver-quality parking lenses for 57-58 Chryslers?

I've had them kicking around on a shelf in the living room for weeks now and I'll probably never have a use for them.

They're a little cracked/crazed the way these things get, but good intact lenses - you won't win many trophies with them but you will pass an annual inspection.  I can provide photos in advance.

E-mail me off list if anyone's interested... I'm not even sure what to ask for them price-wise.

Bill K.