[FWDLK] Block Huggers...

I would kick myself ( if I could ; no, no volunteers)....but I KNOW that
I have recently seen, SOMEWHERE, a photo of an altered
Sanderson-brand-type Block Hugger Driver's- side exhaust manifold, so
that its runners would not hit  the front motor mount, and the
dump-section might avoid the torsion-bar and starter.

The alteration was relatively simple, and involved (IIRC) the exchange
of inside/outside
exhaust-runner positions/locations.so that the front-runner ran 'under'
the next-runner.

I had had a set of Sanderson's , a couple years ago, but returned them,
in anger, when my muff-shop merely told me that the Driver's side
wouldn't  fit, but, neither they , nor I , thought about MODIFYING the
runners, to MAKE them fit, as the Sanderson's were 'almost' a good fit.

So, anybody recall seeing a photo of a modified Block Hugger
manifold????

Neil Vedder