From: john schutte
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Phoenix for sale

Hi Jack...just some info.....if this car has a 6 cyl...then it "cant" be a
Phoenix...the Phoenix was the top of the line in the dart series....only
came with the 318 and up....the top dog was the Polara....but that car has
diff' taillights...like a 61 dodge wagon...the Pioneer was the base
model...it came with the 225 slanter....John in AZ