[FWDLK] You load 40 LBS; whaddaya get?

I just happened to increase the pressure on my Diamondback radials to 40
PSI , on the front tires; the rears are still at about 34 PSI,  and
noticed greatly improved handling & braking response.

Has anyone run a high-air-pressure on their radial tires? Any negative
results?

Back-in-the-day, road testers said they applied
around 36 PSI to the bias ply tires , so, maybe 40 isn't too high. What
WOULD be too high?

Neil Vedder