[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth's concrete grave

    "True Gun-[nite]....something"           Gunnite was, and maybe still is, used to seal concrete structures from the inside and out.   Gunnite was sprayed on to surfaces and allowed to dry before back filling...(hopefully they allowed it to dry!)
    I have no idea of how well it may have stood up to 50 years of Tulsa's climatic changes, earth shaking thunder, earthquake tremors, city traffic, maintenance vehicles and other heavy equipment being used in it's vicinity, not to mention years of rain and runoff from streets, sidewalks and buildings.
    I hope to be there to see just what Mother Earth releases from beneath her skin.  Hell, I'll buy the first gallon of gas to hear it run!  Anyone bringing a battery?
John in WI   ...sick of snow, wind and cold...what happened to April showers bring May flowers?