[FWDLK] 1957 convertible sunvisor hardware

[FWDLK] 1957 convertible sunvisor hardware

All '57 convertible owners

I have the oppurtunity to have the sunvisor hardware (the two pieces of metal that keep the sunvisor up on the convertible header) reproduced.  I'm having a set made for my car.  If I can get twelve sets made they would cost about $200 (give or take a  few bucks)  for the 4 pieces.  They will be made out of polished stainless steel therefore you won't have to get them chromed.  If there is any interest in these pieces please let me know off line.

I'm pretty sure that Dodge has the same visors as my Plymouth.  I'm not sure if the Chryslers and DeSotos have the same type of sunvisor.  Thanks.
John Paxos