[FWDLK] Seat bet kits for 57's

I own a 57 Hardtop 4door Belvedere.  The car is an older restoration, but
still holding up very well.  When restored in the 80's seat belts (lap only)
were installed both front and rear.

Since buying the car in 1991, I have since had children who love going to
shows and cruise nights (they are 7 and 10).  In the past 3 seasons I have
been using the lap belt system with their forward facing boosters and the
oldest now just in the belt.   This week  I attended a week long Child car
seat installation class (part of my new task as a Police officer).  The
class opened my eyes and I found by using the lap only belts I am putting my
children at ever higher risk for injury in a crash with this car.

I am asking if anyone knows of a 3 point lap/shoulder system that can be
installed in the rear seats of the 57 and where I can obtain them.  If you
can help please let me know.  The season starts soon!!

Thanks,
Mike Morelli
57 Belvedere 4dr hdtp
58 Belvedere 2dr hdtp