[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Price Insanity

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Price Insanity

In a message dated 4/19/2007 10:38:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Another take on the situation-- I've got some Brand F products, and the F
Corp encourages restoration of their cars by licensing repro parts.  Shoot,
I could put my F brand together easily and reasonably with all new parts.
The Got Mine Corp. is equally favorable.  WHY IS D-C SO RETICENT TO ALLOW
NORS PARTS FOR OUR CARS?  They're finally granting some licenses for
'60's-'70's muscle cars.  Are they ashamed of our Forward Look stuff?
  Why?  DC does NOT want to live in the past!  The Past does NOT sell NEW vehicles.  Period!
DC is in BUSINESS to sell NEW vehicles.

See what's free at AOL.com.