Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 2:18 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Nadine's back alive!

Incredible. Just three short starting turns is all it took!

Cleaned the windshield and hit the road.

Tried the brakes, no problem at all! Incredible, usually they?re stuck after the first use and I have to free them driving back and forth a few times. Not so this time!

Pumped a little gas and started cruising.

Aaaaahhhhhhh, this is the good life! Actually, it?s good to not have your car around for more then half a year. Makes you appreciated it a whole lot more.

Stopped here and there and was surprised to meet so much appreciation.

Jim down in The Netherlands

?57 Dodge x2