Re: [FWDLK] floor mats et al

The only restriction is that you must have insurance and a regular tag. That's so you can't just have an Antique tag for everyday use. I have 3 regular tags and 3 Antique. There are no restrictions on use except you can't use them for work (rarely enforced). Also, they can't be transfered. New car, new tag. We also have lifetime trailer tags for $35 (2 year tag is $22). Can't be transfered. New trailer, new tag. I just move my tag onto the next trailer, but these are homebuilt, so no built in serial #.
Ray