[FWDLK] license plates/tags

Here in WI we can get collector tags/plates for something like $80- 100 one time fee...I can't remember exact amount, but we can drive our cars anywhere, anytime, except for the month of January. I guess they had to put a restriction on just because! But who wants to take their car out on the snowy, icy and salty roads of January in WI anyway! DUH!
John in WI

Ray, what sort of restrictions come with those $10 tags? We have $50 lifetime classic car tags in Idaho, but I cannot use them on my cars because I drive all three of them frequently, including to and from the office.

Our tags require that the cars be driven only to and from car shows and similar events, or in parades.

Tony Boatman