From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Jones
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:57 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] floor mats et al

Ted, I don't know what you do with your time, but you might start
working against your counties high assessment.
Send some of this "rant" to your papers letters section, hell, send it
to every paper in the state. Easy to do, get their email address from
the internet and hit send.
Talk to some of the local clubs and organize or help to get them as one
big voice against it.
Challenge the assessment in Court  or threaten to. Where are the values
coming from? How are they arrived at? Who is certified to do this?
My state (Arkansas) has Antique Car Tags for a one time fee of $10,
Petition your Reps for this.
You might not be able to afford to work on your car, but all this is
free to do.
Regards and Good Luck, Ray