From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Anthony C. Boatman
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 10:25 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Price insanity- follow-up

I agree with Wayne on this:  everything is worth the price someone is willing to pay for it.  As long as some people with more dollars than sense are willing to pay upwards of $500 for floormats, he should take the money and run.

In my other hobby, collecting political campaign buttons, the same rule apples.  Last month I paid $275 for a William Jennings Bryan campaign button because it was fairly rare.  Most people would think I’m nuts, but in three years it will be worth twice that.

Tony Boatman

Boise, Idaho

57 Dodge CRL D-500

69 Barracuda Convertible