[FWDLK] 59 Desoto front Trans seal

Hi All

My Desoto has developed a rather significant leak of transmission fluid

Constant dripping not running but its coming out the inspection plate

I suspect the front seal.

I was hoping one of our transmission gurus would know the Napa part number for the seal

My plan is to pull the trans this weekend, replace the seal and then put the trans back in

I had the pan off last weekend and found it had rather clean insides. It also shifts very well

It’s a 1959 Desoto Fireflite with the 3 speed torqueflite and the 383 engine

.

Any input would be appreciated

John