[FWDLK] 273 v8

To all members

I know this is not part of the forward look era but I have a dodge 1965 273 engine apart but have block heads intake crank pistons, all the parts for sale. I am Located in Portage In. 46368 I am in need of space it is sitting in. Any reasonable offer will be taken. The motor cam out of a cornet 500 and possibly convertible can not say for sure on the convertible but on the 1965 cornet 500 is for sure.
If interested you can email me at Daro99@xxxxxxxxxxx or call at 219-841-6211
Ben Wilson