Re: [FWDLK] General Insanity

Hello All,
Just looked at that crazy auction.
The only part that even looks legit is the John Schnieder (Bo Duke) was the seller.
What really floors me is that it isn't even a General that was used in the TV Show.  It was a clone built by John!
The real General 'Hero' car is owned by Wayne Wooten of the Dodge Charger Registry.
It was sold to him by Warner Brothers in the late 80's along with the last remaining 50 'real' General Lees.  All 50 were jump cars, and most too far gone to save.
The car that Wayne has is the one the Bo and Luke always drove up in, and when there was a shot with the hood up, this was the car.  That's why it is called the 'hero' car.

Anyway-
$9 mil for a clone????
How many do they want??

Charles.