Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 12:43 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] General Insanity

What's going on with this?  The top four [anonymous] bidders have between 2% and 33% of their last 30 days bidding with this seller!  #2 highest bidder has had 3 bid retractions lately.

Is this just an example of shill bidding and publicity?

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge