Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler

Thanks for the link, John. I really love those concept cars, especially the -53 Plymouth Belmont.
Oh, what a classic it would have been today, if produced.

As I´m new to the list I´d like to tell you a little bit about myself.
My name is Stefan Ohlsson (47) from Sweden. I was introduced to mopars at the age of 17 when I bought a -66 Dodge A100 van. I´ve been (almost) true to Chrysler Corporation ever since. During these 30 years I´ve owned a -50 Chevy, a -58 Belvedere, a -61 Impala, two -63 Impalas, a -64 Savoy, a -65 Malibu, a -66 Nova,
The mopars I own at the moment are:
-57 Imperial Southampton 2 door,
-59 Coronet Lancer 2 door,
-59 Coronet Lancer convertible &
-66 A100 van.
There´s also another sweptwing in the garage. My girlfriend´s -59 Royal Lancer 2 door
/Stefan

Some amazing concept cars
John
http://www.shorey.net/Auto/American/Chrysler/htmltree.html