[FWDLK] Unknown Parts

I have a couple of chromed, pot-metal trim pieces that came with a bunch of ’59 Chrysler stuff, but I can’t identify these (see picture).  They are stamped 1839290-RT and 1839291, which seem like Chrysler part numbers.  I could not find the traditional CPDC stamp; the only other mark I can see on them is a “W” with a very small “D” and “C” on either side of the middle point of the W.  Does anyone recognize the parts or the numbers?

Thanks,

Mike