Re: [FWDLK] General Insanity

Hi Guys,
My information was based on the information from an article published at least 5 years ago, and on discussions I have had with Wayne.
Obviously, my information is outdated.  I'll have to check with Wayne about the Orange color though.  I know that the car was painted at least twice by Warner brothers, probably more like 4 times, and that good parts of it were removed after the jump and put on various other Generals during production.  As you said, very little of it would have been left.

Take Care,
Charles.