[FWDLK] Dunkirk, NY Flea Market

Any one going to the Dunkirk, NY Flea Market Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this week.  I will be there in spaces F1-3.  Stop by if you are going.  Usually the weather is nasty.  So far it doesn't look to bad so far, but this is only Tuesday evening.

Jack  In Shinglehouse, Pa and it hit over 80 degrees today--tomorrow maybe 60