[FWDLK] NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION?

[FWDLK] NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION?

      Now and then I watch the NASCAR races and it is really nice to see Dodge running with the front runners in the race. But even when I asked Dodge guys that follow the NASCAR races what engine are in these Dodges--------------------I get a blank stare. No one seems to know. Now Dodge offers a six cylinder and a Hemi in their production cars. I am told there is no more small block V8. If they are running the Hemi's in NASCAR were they modified to slow them down? Do any of you guys know what is gone on with these engines in NASCAR.      Facts please first, then opinions 2nd.

                                   Thanks guys,
                                         Ron

See what's free at AOL.com.