From: CudaBob
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION?

What I read in "Circle Track" was the block was a hybrid, "A" engine dimensionality except for the long skirts
of the "B" enginem cross bolted for lower end stability.  The heads were, [here's where my memory gets
vague] simular to to Chevy heads except for a 1-2 degree different valve angle and additional head bolts. ??
Bore stroke I haven't a clue. Here, I found an article on Circle Tracks' web site.

http://www.circletrack.com/techarticles/20338_sneak_peek_dodge_engine/index.html

I do remember NASCAR having a "cow" when Dodge wanted to have a long stroke version for specific
races.

On 16 May 2007 at 10:39, Bill Amberger wrote:

> It is pretty much the 360 Magnum, destroked? to the mandated 358 cubes. I also think the heads are the W7 or W9 style, but I may be way behind on the nomenclature for heads.
>

> Bill The Magnumguy
>
> 2 Chronicles 7:14
> http://www.moparstyle.net
> Chapel & Magnum/'Doba Forums