Re: [FWDLK] Carbo Loading.....

Neil,

According to the Carter WCFB Service Bulletins, for your Power Pack 2532s
the metering rod can be set 1 or 2 sizes leaner (for altitude purposes):
Standard: 75-1327 (.075 x .072 x.054)
1 size lean: 75-1328 (.075 x .056)
2 sizes lean: 75-1410 (.076 x .059)

For the D-500 2622sa the metering rod can be set 1 size lean:
Standard: 75-1373 superseded (.073 x .053) by 75-1251 (.073 x .068 x .052)
1 size lean: 75-1328 (.075 x .056)

I learned that servicing your WCFB pays of very well. Cleaning, setting
float levels and adjusting rods increased both my car's performance
dramatically. You know what? Next time when I visit you I'll bring my tools
and we'll do that!

BTW: this also is a pretty accurate way to quickly identify a non-labelled
WCFB (w/o brass tag): removing the metering rod dust cover gives you easy
access to the two metering rods which can easily be removed for reading the
part#.

Jim, The Netherlands
'57 Dodge D-500 x2